Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hang your picture on my wall,

I gave in. Even though blogger takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr to load pictures and it always has problems. Ohwell. I guess I'm a loyal blog fan. But who knows, I might just switch to Lj.

Anyways, the Midyears have started. D: Yesterday was english and chinese compo and today was english compre and social studies. Ugh, nightmares. The SS exam today was the first time that I went for an exam that I didn't study for. Greattttttttttttttttttttttt.

Sigh, long weekend coming up, guess that means mugging, mugging and more mugging. ):

Stayed back after school today and did my work + late coming essay. Joanne, Jiaqi, Jeralyn, Clara and Clara were there. Chyan Wen and Michelle for awhile as well. :D I feel so accomplisheddddd. Even though I still have alot of work left. :/

Jiaqi and Joanne and I are the guava club! HAHA, the fruit stall uncle is super niceeeeee. Buy two get one free manz! :D

So today I'm going to rest and not study and I swear the tomorrow onwards I will HARDCORE STUDY. I promise, swear, cross my heart.

Singapore is getting too hot. Way, way, too hot. I want to migrate. Like the migrants from Third World Countries. Except I don't want to migrate to a Third World country... Hm.

SCHOOL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET CANCELLED BECAUSE OF SWINE FLU. I DON'T WANT EXAMS. ): But of course, end before OBS. Kthanks. (:

2 comments:

  1. hello:) i bet i'm the first person here!!!!! you should feel honoured. lol. guess who i am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have no idea! Who are you? O:

    ReplyDelete