Friday, May 1, 2009

Could be a night when your life ends

I'm sitting here in my living room learning about diffusion, listening to the sounds of children playing football at the playground.

Exams really suck.

//EDIT

Today was a complete waste of time. I think the reason why I'm not panicking and studying is because I know that I'm already going to fail so there's no point trying to cram. I've really given up on myself this time. I'm slowly and steadily starting to hate school more and more. Yeah, surprise to me too that I didn't exactly hate it before.

Anyways, enough of this depressing talk! Go to here! It's super funny and it gave me so much comic relief you have no idea. It's a facebook group about things you can do if you're going into an exam that you already know you're going to fail. I don't know, maybe I should try them.

And for all those people that were wondering why I keep calling Zac Effron a ninja: The truth revealed. Here you go!

Okay back to "studying".

7 more days. 7 more days. 7 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment