Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stadium lights, shine so bright.

Hooookay. Tuesday, the SAF chinese ensemble/band and Acapella group came to school and they were so cool! Okay, the Acapella group was cooler, but maybe that's because I don't have an interest in traditional chinese music. The beatboxer from the Acapella group was seriously so cool! And they really can sing. :D They sang I'm yours and Ain't no sunshineeeeee. Made me so happy. (:

Tuesday was also the first day of the umpiring course thing. Theory was so, so boring. D: Match was really fun! STC had 15 people, and all the other schools combined (Including the guys) made up only 15 people. Played full match. THE GUYS ARE SO GOOD O: O: It's one thing to see them play from the stands, but it's an entirely other thing to actually be on the pitch watching them play. 

Wednesday was the second day. Played hangman with Joanne during theory. HAHA. MATCH WAS SO FUN. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Seriously. I felt so light hearted after training. :D We were the only girls who played with guys. They were as good as usual and so hilarious! It made me really miss being in a mixed school, cause guys are so funny and they can really brighten up your day. Lessons are hilarious, when they're around as well. Girls' school lessons can be so quiet and boring sometimes. :/ 

Oh, and Thursday was the first day of the house camp. Not sure how it went yet, cause I wasn't there. ):

Yesterday was the last day of school, last day of school, and last day of the umpiring course. ): Guess which was the only thing that didn't make me sad? HAHA. House camp was so fun that I didn't want to leave. Umpiring course was HALARIOUS. All of us (Jiaqi, Joanne, Aqeela and I) passed the test! This means that we only have to complete our attatchment before we can get our certificates! HAHA awesome.

Anyways, happy day after your birthday Andrea! Yeah you suck alot and you are SUPER irritating and you owe me one pants pulling down. :D 



HAHA the blood mobile! For all 3G3 people who read this. Awesome song. :D



EH, Aqeela Joanne and Jiaqi, this should totally be our signature style okay! :D

Okay bored, time to see what else I can do. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment