Monday, May 4, 2009

Chitty chitty bang bang

Why does it seem like on the days seem really pretty with nice weather I'm cooped up inside studying? It's not fair. ):

I don't think I'm going to be able to finish studying bio by today (Makes me wonder what I'm doing here) Dejavu from yesterday mannnn. Half my geog paper was things I made up or vaguely remember reading/typing some time or another.

I can't wait for OBS. I'm already tired of the school life. Half the year has already past. I'm unsure if that's fast or not. I don't think it's the latter.

Well, it's 7.30pm and I'm only halfway through nutrients. 71 more pages of the textbook. I can forget about sleeping.

If the bio paper tomorrow is half as hard as the previous year's mid year exams, I'm a sure goner. Which is already kind of comfirmed already.

Oh, woe is me. ):

2 comments:

  1. ohmyfreak! i hate MYEs ):
    i hate exams ):
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssssssss, I hate exams as well! ): They suck so so bad. At least lit and emaths aren't hardcore mugging subjectssssssss. :D

    ReplyDelete