Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello helicopter,

So.... I'm back, posting for the second time in one day. Haven't done that in a longgggg time. I guess I'm too jaded now. 

Went all the way to Sengkang again, to watch a match for the 3rd time in a row. Austrailia vs Japan man! So awesome. Japan scored the first goal, but Australia took their revenge by scoring six goals. Who said revenge isn't sweet? >:]

I'm so proud of myself, this was the first match that I payed attention for the full 70 minutes, and I'm glad I did. Learnt alot. Can't wait to try out some of the moooooves on Thursday! :D I want to watch Netherlands vs Austrailiaaaaa. I wonder who will win!

After the match, we got chased away because they had to clean the stadium. Took snapshots at the field and busstop. While people need to get tanned, I need to untan. I look so dark in pictures ):

Arrived @ Sengkang MRT station, camwhored, and then found out that there's a problem with the MRT. Off we head to take bus 80 to Kovan. Clara and I make alot of noise. (Celine and Aqeela's fault!)

153-ed home. 1001 stops, but at least I had my Ipod to keep me company. AND MY PHONE. :D Bus was freaking freezing, like Iceland! They should just counter Global Warming by using bus aircons. (: When I finally got off the bus, my fingers immediately started to melt, so I can't say Global Warming is all bad. :D

Reached home at an ungodly hour.

CAN'T WAIT FOR CLASS GATHERING TOMORROW. I wish my camera wasn't spoilt. ):

And........ I think I'm moving to Lj. It's where all the action is. AND EVERYONE IS TOO LAZY TO COME HERE. Clara didn't even know I moved here from Xanga already! )':

No comments:

Post a Comment